Learn all that we achieved in 2011 thanks to your support.
- Promote self-examination as part of the Early Detection of Breast Cancer by 20 million impacts through videos, lectures and printed. Pipeline Monitoring and 1,213 calls and 393 requests for attention to women in treatment to combat this disease.
- Benefit in partnership with Rotary Club Cuajimalpa 41 patients to achieve their kidney transplant surgery.
- Addressing 1,237 requests for support to health.
- Provide treatment and care for over 800 patients with chronic myeloid leukemia, in partnership with Amanc -Sólo por Ayudar.
- Distribute medication 102 units in alliance with the Order of the Cross of Malta.
- The collection of 3419 tons of food, benefiting 60,000 people monthly.
- Supporting supply 320 tons of clothing, shoes, blankets and food to communities affected by natural disasters.
- Attend 50 people without social security and resourced to achieve Cataract surgery.
- And keep in operation a shelter that provides care and shelter to 200 street children.