Learn all that we achieved in 2012 thanks to your support.
- Promoted self-examination as part of the Early Detection of Breast Cancer, 1521 serving requests and supporting 600 women in treatment to combat this disease.
- Met 44 renal transplant surgeries.
- We attended 1200 requests for support to health.
- We provide treatment and care to over 600 patients with chronic myeloid leukemia, in partnership with Amanc -Sólo por Ayudar.
- Distribute 1’448, 975 units of medicine in partnership with the Order of Malta.
- We collected 3940 tons of food, benefiting over 40,000 people every month.
- We support 350 tons of supply, clothes, shoes, blankets and food to communities affected by natural disasters.
- We served 56 people without social security and few resources for Cataract surgery.
- We maintain operating a shelter that provides care and shelter to 200 street children.
- We provide housing 5 families.
- In Comite Pro Animal sterilizations performed 17,000 dogs and cats