Thanks to your generosity in 2014
Know everything we achieved in 2014 thanks to your support.
- Addressing 816 women with Breast Cancer through various support and guidance for admission to specialized institutions.
- Getting 57 people materialize kidney transplant surgery.
- 2015 Address requests for support to health.
- Providing all facilities for 140 patients received against chronic myeloid leukemia treatment
- Distribute medication 2’211,759 units.
- The collection of 2557 tons of food, benefiting over 40,000 people monthly.
- Support with 239 tons of supply, clothing and blankets to communities affected by natural disasters.
- 65 Supporting people to achieve Cataract surgery.
- Keep a shelter to provide comprehensive care for children living on the streets.
- Influence public policies on organ donation.
- Distribute ecological stoves and treat patients with lung cancer.
Thanks to these actions the people who have had the opportunity to attend have joined your family, work and social life.